Get Two $20 Xbox Live Gift Cards For Free!

The things you’re going to learn are strictly for educational purposes only. I want to show you, how easy it is for people to abuse a system like this one. This is not a tutorial on pirating Microsoft gift cards, Amazon gift cards or anything like this. All digital goods I received were returned after testing this system out. By continuing to read this eBook, you agree that you will not use this guide for anything else than educational purposes. And now, let’s get started with the first step of this guide.
Step #1: Messaging Amazon Go to Amazon.com and click on “Help”, at the top of the page. After that, you should see a button on the right that says “Contact Us”. Click it and skip the login. Now put in the information as I did:
[Image: SUHchpg.png]
Now click on “Start Chatting”. In this chat, you should tell the operator that you received a $20 gift card for your birthday/Christmas/New Year and that you have trouble redeeming it. Say that you’ve never had experience with this before, too. The operator should ask whether this gift card was purchased from Amazon or in a store, in which case you’ll say on Amazon. I’m aware that most methods tell you to say the opposite, and that’s fine. After that, the operator should ask if you know the e-mail that this gift card was registered to, in which case you’ll say something along the lines of:
“Honestly, I have no clue. I got this gift from my oldest son and the e-mail I’m always writing him to is RANDOM.NAME@HERE.com. But I could be totally wrong, I apologise!”
They’ll look it up and say that they couldn’t find a gift card purchased with that e-mail, in which case you can say something along the lines of:
“Maybe it was RANDOM-NAME@HERE.com instead of RANDOM.NAME@HERE.com. I really don’t know, that’s the only e-mail I got from him, I’m very sorry [operator’s name].”
With a little bit of luck, they’ll assume that you got a gift card and that it’s legitimate, but also, that you simply don’t know the e-mail anymore and therefore cannot validate the gift card. If you’re a little unlucky, they’ll ask for the code you received, in which case you can say something like:
“I don’t know which code you’re talking about, [operator’s name]. I really have to apologise for all of this hassle. I’m just an old guy who wants to enjoy his Kindle. My son wanted to set everything up, but he had an emergency at his workplace and therefore cannot be here today, it’s hard enough for me.”
Just think of a way to decline the operator’s will to get a validation. It’ll work most of the time.
Step #2: Purchasing and doubling your Microsoft Points After the chat, you should get a promotional certificate of $20.00 USD. You will not see this anywhere, it appears right before purchasing something! Now you’re going to buy a $20 gift card from Microsoft. You might have to add a VCC (no balance needed, just get one from FakeNameGenerator). Right before paying for the product and after entering a fake billing address, you’ll see that the promotional certificate has been applied, as it’s shown in this picture right here:
[Image: 6RRxs2O.png]
Just click on “Complete purchase”, and you’ll be able to look at the code in your library. You might have to wait up to 4 hours, that happened to me, but it’ll be there after a few hours, don’t worry.
After you redeemed your $20 gift card for the Xbox Live Store, simply start a chat with Amazon, telling them the code didn’t work. They’ll tell you to contact Microsoft, in which case you’ll just reply that they told you this was an issue on Amazon’s side and that they told you to contact Amazon again.
You could say something like this, which could possibly speed things up a little bit:
“I just came out of a call with Microsoft. It lasted around 25 minutes, and my issue is still not solved! I was told to contact you again, because this isn’t supposed to happen. I feel left alone and I’m very disappointed. This is something that I’m not used to at Amazon. I hope you can help solving my issue.”
Sometimes it happens that they tell you to contact Amazon by e-mail. This is basically the same thing, just by e-mail. Tell them that the ongoing transferring is very unusual and that this is something you’ve never experienced before. Also add, that you’ll make sure to buy Xbox Live gift cards somewhere else in the future, to prevent disasters like this one. If everything works out, you’ll have Amazon kissing your feet, apologising billions of times and a new code for another $20 Xbox Live gift card. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment